Imagine starting your work week with
- a refreshed mind
- a balanced feeling
- relaxed and full of energy
A stressless start of a new week. A better start.
It is possible with meditation…
As of September 18, you can take a 15 minute guided meditation session every Monday morning on your way to work. A unique and great way to give yourself the gift of meditation, even with a busy schedule.
You can choose between two timeslots
- 7:30 AM
- 8:00 AM
Sessions are held at the gas station ‘Texaco’ in Heverlee (Leuven) in the direction of Brussels, 1st floor of the business center
- Places are limited to 10 persons for each time slot
- Sessions are in English so we can serve both French and Dutch speaking people. No worries, the instructions are very easy!
- No need to bring anything or dress differently than you dress for work
- The meditations are on a chair, water is provided
- No physical yoga, we want you to arrive at work refreshed, not sweaty 🙂
Dates and price
- You register for a series of 10 sessions: 18/9, 25/9, 2/10, 9/10, 16/10, 23/10, 6/11, 13/11, 20/11 and 27/11
- Your investment for the series is 65 €
Teacher Sangeeta (Sigrid) is an experienced and certified Kundalini Yoga instructor and licensed psychologist. Running her own yoga studio with public classes and yogic therapy, she also has over 20 years of corporate experience as a consultant and manager working for multinationals like Microsoft, Sony, Bayer, Deutsche Bank, DHL, Toyota, Philips and Telenet.
Reserve your spot now, contact firstname.lastname@example.org